In comparison with the FOSS-Cloud 0.4.0, the following improvements were made:
- Added CPU-Check (Intel VT or AMD-V).
- Added Network Configuation (static IP or DHCP).
- Virtual Machines
- No active screen saver in vm-02 (Ubuntu 10.10 with Gnome).
- Virtual Machines have access to the internet.
- NAT/Firewall setup works.
- Apache works with DHCP-Servers without inbuilt DNS-Servers.
- Fixed Bug 3154165: The conversion from kilobytes to bytes in the vm-manager is incomplete. The front end in the web interface displays the the correct value. The back end still interprets the LDAP-attribute sstMemory as kilobytes instead of bytes. Therefore the libvirt XML-template is created with values 1024 times to large.
- Added Documentation link to "Home" page.
- Added Spice-Client download link to "Home" page.
The FOSS-Cloud offers a redundant infrastructure for the operation of virtual servers and desktops (Linux and Windows).